ISKCON YOUTH FORUM
According to the latest reports, with 356 million people, India has the world largest population of youths of 10-24 years old, In this age youths are in the peak of their lives and have a tremendous enthusiasm for understanding anything which interests them. Unfortunately today’s youth has put their interest in those things which become hindrance to their path of perfection. To remove those hurdles ISKCON Noida has started ISKCON YOUTH FORUM mainly to guide the misguided youths.
What we are
ISKCON Youth Forum (IYF) is the young back bone of International Society for Krishna Consciousness. ISKCON youth forum Noida was started in 2004. The main aim of this wing is to establish a class of spiritually strong youths who are genuine in practicing and representing the most divine philosophy given in Srimad Bhagwad Gita by Lord Krishna. We at IYF focuses at imparting strong character among the youths and inspires them to live a God centred life of purity and dedication for the service of entire humanity.
• Saving the upcoming youth from intoxicating and self-destructive habits. Habits are the most important factor in beginning of youth’s life. Habit makes a person building its moral self and good behaviour.
• Nourishing the talent within the self by providing the knowledge of Vedas and teachings of Lord in Srimad Bhagwad Gita.
• Developing SELF CHARACTER & COMPETENCE in dealing with the modern World.
• Presenting spirituality and understanding the science of God.
• Creating Leaders of Tomorrow life.
What We Do
• Educating youth’s in presenting the knowledge of Bhagavad Gita, Srimad Bhagavatam, thus saving the youth from negative emotions like depression, hopelessness and giving them positive attitude towards the succession in making of healthy balanced life.
• Visiting of many Heritage and pilgrimage sites of India with Historical & Spiritual significance (Vrindavan, Mayapur, Jagannath Puri, Pandharpur etc), thus inspiring them in Vedic Culture & its values in one’s life.
• Guiding students from various fields (Engineering, Arts, Commerce, and Law) in different aspects of life
• Helping in personality development through series of discourses like Lifestyle Management, Time Management, Anger Management and Power of habits.
• Exploring the inherent talent within the youth
• Providing opportunity and platform to showcase and enhance the talent of the youth
• Manufacturing leaders for tomorrow’s world through strategic courses like Leaders Development Programs
• Conducting various school and college programs across Noida for inspiring the youth
• Proper guiding of youths by helping them in maintaining the balance between material and spiritual life.
• One time slide show seminars like ‘Stress Management’, ‘Time Management’ for awareness.
• Six – session slide show course called ‘Discover Your Self’ for learning basics of spirituality.
• Weekly Study Circles: Three courses, each lasting for 4 months, are offered for the Boys – ‘Spiritual scientist’, ‘Positive Thinker’, ‘Self Manager.
Saturday 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Sunday 6:00 PM to 8:00PM
For any queries and details please contact,
H.G Shyam Gopal Das 9717484081
H.G Jagadanand Pandit Das 9711562616
H.G Kalpa Vriksha Das 9910437970