There are so many departments of knowledge all over the world and many huge universities, but there is unfortunately, no university or educational institution where the science of the spirit soul is instructed. ( BG chapter 9 Text 2, Purport)
ISKCON Noida is not going to be another temple in the town. Rather, this is a vedic universities and educational preaching centre. The Bhaktivedanta academy will impart much needed Vedic education to genuine students of scriptures in particular and enabling the general public to face the problems of life by empowering them with higher knowledge, giving them spiritual solutions to their material problems. Spiritual education is the necessity of the world and Bhaktivedanta Academy intends to accelerate the imparting of much awaited and most important spiritual knowledge.
OBJECTIVES OF BHAKTIVEDANTA ACADEMY
- To create a facility for students to live together and practice Krishna consciousness principles seriously along with their school or college studies, without the negative influences of society.
- To establish a group of spiritually strong students, who are genuine practioners and representatives of Sanatan Dharma (Krishna consciousness), who will be the leaders of tomorrow, guiding the society in spiritual life like beacon lights.
- To train students in the philosophy of Krishna consciousness, its universal applicability especially to the present day generation, its profound depth along with logic & reasons.
- To develop personality and build up character of students based on the divine qualities taught in Bhagwad gita, to give a real meaning to their lives, to live a God-centered life of purity and dedication with love and trust amongst one another.
- To identifies the talents in students, bring out their creativity and dovetail their talents for the service and glorification of the Lord.
- To render the most valuable service of “GYAN DAAN” distributing the sublime message of the Vedas through spiritual books distribution at subsidized prices for students.
- To train students to scientifically present Krishna conscious philosophy through all possible mediums of communications books, Notes, Audio/video cassettes, slide shows, dramas, chart, pictures, email, magazines etc.
- To teach how to practice the sublime science of Pure love of God, which is the real goal of life, which alone can situate every living being back in his constitutional position of being the eternal servant of God in the Kingdom of God.
- Vaishnava Philosophy – Level one
- Vaishnava Philosophy – Level two
- Vaishnava Philosophy – Level three
- Music school
- ISKCON Youth Forum programmes
- ISKCON girls forum programmes
- Bhakti Vriksha
- Cooking classes
- Children training courses
- Art and culture